When will I receive my purchase?
- Our standard shipping takes 1 business day to process your order and 5-7 business days for shipping. We do our best to expedite and often you will receive your items much sooner, however, any unforeseen issues or problems with the courier or logistics outside of our control may cause slight delays. Because of this, we do not guarantee exact shipping timeframes.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items if they have been confirmed delivered by the courier. If you need any assistance filing a missing or stolen package report, please reach out to us and we will do everything in our power to assist you.
- Your order will ship from our warehouse in Eagle Mountain, Utah, or from our Store in Draper, Utah. For special order or pre-sale items, they may ship directly to you from our vendors.
- Some of our items may ship separately, if you are purchasing as a gift, please call us beforehand and make arrangements with our team if you would like all items to arrive together in one shipment. You can call 435-612-0742 or email us at customerservice@strollerhaus.
Do you offer gift wrapping?
- We offer gift wrapping services in our store. If you are looking to have something gift wrapped and shipped, please give us a call or email us and we would be happy to accommodate you!
Is my information and payment method secure?
- Our store is built and payments are processed on the Shopify platform. They have the most state of the art technology built in to keep your information safe.
- We DO NOT store your credit card on file. Because of this, if you would like to add to your order, you will need to provide your payment method again or place a new order. If you need assistance with this, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Orders can only be changed if they have not yet been processed.
Do you accept returns?
- Your satisfaction is our number one goal! Please see our Refunds & Returns Policy Page for details.
Can I wash the clothing in a washing machine?
- Most of our clothing is machine washable, wash on a gentle cycle in cold water, and hang dry.
- Faux fur and Faux leather items are dry clean only.
- Do not wash shoes or hair accessories.
- Always consult tag instructions before washing
- Please see manuals for Stroller, Carseat and Crib care instructions, or visit the manufacturer's website.
Does your clothing run true to size?
- Because our items come from all different brands, we do not have a universal sizing chart, however, our items do run true to size UNLESS otherwise specified in the product description. For example, if an item runs small, it will say ***PLEASE ORDER SIZE UP***
- You can always reach out to our customer service department, or call the store when in doubt!
Where do your items come from?
- All of our Car seats, Cribs, Strollers, High Chairs, and baby gear and accessories come from companies that comply with all legal regulations regarding safety and distribution of their products. These companies are based all over the world. Please see our brand pages or the product descriptions of each item regarding the country of origin/manufacturing.
- We strive to support small business as well as a global economy. As such we purchase and distribute ethically made clothing/boutique items, and hold our vendors to an extremely high standard.
What if you are sold out of what I want?
- If you don't see what you need available on our website, please reach out to us, as we would be happy to special order it for you!